Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OH IT'S REALLY TIME

Howdy AGS,
 
Alright yinz the wait is over. It's time for some super cereal social events.  First, in just two days, assuming we get enough of yinz out on a thursday night, its time for BOWLING. So I'm stupid and I pressed tab and then enter and it sent an unfinished message. But moving on...this thursday night at grand station entertainment, formerly wolfpen bowling center, it's all you can bowl for 12 bucks from 9:30 to midnight.  Let me know tomorrow at club if your interested. I need to know how many people ahead of time to reserve some lanes. 
 
The next topic of business is the TU game. If any of yinz are staying in town for thanksgiving then you should give up your sports pass in a couple weeks and pull with us. This obviously isn't for another 3 weeks, but keep it in mind because this is the big one.
So that's it for my first email if it sucked just hit me with a ball or something at practice.

Thanks and gig 'em,
Matthew Kravits
 

--
------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: