Saturday, September 8, 2007

Howdy AaaaGggggggSsss!!!!!!


Hey Ags!!!!
All right guys and girls, I know yall cant sleep tonight because of tennis club... cuz its so freaking sweet! Yes Its coming soon. Ok so its at 4-7 P.M. at the courts. I hope to see you guys there!!! Ok now things to recap: Our secondary on our football team sucks. But hey we won and its all good. Next those officials were shady... yep shady. "it was a fumble" cough!!! Next I guess holding in Fresno State is legal. Ok now that I have that off my back lets talk tennis. So we have a special guest coming tomorrow...hmm maybe Roddick. Or our sponsor. So ya don't want to miss it. We will also introduce the officers and yall can find out some cool stuff about us. Im pretty amazing, I dont know how to put this, but... people know me. Yep. Ok so pay dues once again. Its free but ya have to pay for a $40 dollar T Shirt. And get ready for some amazing times. Yall give me a call if ya need anything.
Recap
club 4-7P.M
Where: Courts de Tennis
events: clean winner, dubs, speeches, and team singles
Pepes: All of the fightin Texas Aggie Tennis Club and our special guest.

Deuce it,
Billy
P.S
Cool quotes i heard
"As soon as your born you start dying, so ya might as well have a good time!"
" happiness is like peeing your pants only you can feel its warmth"

No comments: