Thursday, April 26, 2018

TENNIS CLUB: The Last Practice

Howdy Ags,

I hope your week has been productive and good! This will be my last email (probably) for the semester. I know, very sad!

Today is the last practice for the semester. Let's do it big here and make it the best. 

This Saturday is our tennis formal! Make sure you come out and eat, reminisce, and have a good time. We will be announcing the results for our officer positions, too!

Although practice is over, we will still have the balls available for you all to hit with. There are some stressful weeks for some of you so feel free to hit during a break or a breather. 

Lastly, thank you all for a great year! I loved  every bit of tennis club and I enjoyed serving as your Secretary. I hope the next officer team does a great job and keeps every member in mind! 

Thanks and Gig 'Em,

Sergio Ramirez

Tennis Club Secretary
2017-2018

--
-------------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tamutennisclub.wixsite.com/tennis

No comments: