Monday, September 29, 2014

Vice President Elections!


Howdy everyone!
We have two candidates for Vice President! Please read their paragraphs below, then email your VOTE along with YOUR NAME totamu10selection@gmail.com. The deadline to submit your vote is Friday by 6 PM. We will announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!




Andres Tajonar

Tennis has been a really important part of my life since I started playing about 10 years ago.  I love the game and have a strong passion for everything involved with it, which is the main reason why I would like to serve as Tennis Club Vice-president. I will be fully devoted and committed to tennis club and to the needs of every member. As vice-president, I would promote a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere within club so everyone feels welcome and comfortable. If given the opportunity, I would work diligently with the president to innovate and improve practices, challenge system, tournaments, and other activities involved with club.

Joey Tames

HOWDY!!! 
Okay so my name is Joey Tames and I'm a sophomore A-A-A-A-AAAAA!!!! I'm in the Corps and Aggie Band and this is my second year in the Tennis Club and I want to run for VP because I want to be more than just a member of the club. I want to help make it better and more fun, like with music! (I'm the guy who brings the speakers to practice yuhh :D ) I go to all the tournaments and socials so I already know a lot of the members new and old but I really look forward to meeting everyone else I haven't yet! I'm also really interested in what y'all as members want Club to be like and I'll be there to listen and hopefully be able to make those changes possible! 
Oh and just for reading this y'all are already even better tennis players and that much more awesome and probably got smarter too! Lol! Hope y'all vote for me!
 Thanks and Gig Em!!! #Tames4VP
--
-------------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: