Sunday, April 24, 2011

ELECTION RESULTS!

Howdy Ags!


It is with great excitement that I announce Patrick Haines as the next president of Texas A&M Tennis Club.  He has been a dedicated member and officer to this club for the past three years, and I can assure you that this club is in good hands for the upcoming year.  Joining Patrick as Vice President will be Rudy Contreras, yet another very dedicated and enthusiastic leader in our club.  Ana Sanchez will also be returning as Treasurer for a third consecutive year.  Once again, I cannot say enough about the dedication and enthusiasm these three elected officers have for Tennis Club, and I look forward to watching the club grow bigger and better over the next year.

It has been amazing being president of this club over the past two years.  There have been lots of changes and challenges, but overall I feel like the club has grown a lot and is primed for yet another year of domination on the Tennis On Campus circuit.  While I will no longer be involved in the day-to-day decision making of the club, I will still be around at club while I finish up my master's degree (5th year....WHAT'S UUUUPPPP!).  I hope to still be a passionate leader on whatever team I play on, and I hope that my love of the game will continue to infect all of you on the court.  Thanks for making this club the greatest collegiate tennis club in the nation, and I just hope that each of you know that no matter what team you're on (Team 1, Team 6, or Team 15) YOU MAKE THIS CLUB AMAZING AND WHAT IT IS TODAY!

Over the next week, the club will enter its transition phase and the new set of executive officers will choose the rest of the non-executive officers that will help them lead this club into the future.  Don't forget to come out to Mt. Aggie on Sunday, May 1st from 4-6pm for Tennis Club's snow day!

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

-Jonathan "did it big" Brower

--
-------------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: