Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Practice, Nationals, Intra-Club Tourney, Fresh

Howdy Ags!

Practice tomorrow night from 8-11pm out at the intramural courts.  Our
nationals team leaves for Surprise, AZ tomorrow afternoon to reclaim
our National Championship.  If you see any of them around be sure to
wish them good luck.  We have won this 5 of the past 7 years, and
we're looking to add to our trophy case.  Hershi is gonna do it big at
singles for us and grind it out.  Kole hits the ball so hard he cracks
skulls.  Soong Hay is about as clutch as me at times.  Big Baby Andy
Sumrall is the definition of DO IT BIG and is far from a baby.  I also
really don't see us losing when we got Jason Bourne...I mean Andrew
Bourne, slaying the competition...with his LEFT hand.  As for the
girlies...Gracie hits winners down the line on ME, enough said.
Ashley G. might be small, but don't let it fool...BIG game.  Nichole
has the smoothest, silky-est backhand slice I've ever seen and reps
that West Texas Tennis (holla).  We got Kymber who hyts byg and can do
everythyng I can do, except she does it wyth a Y.  And finally, Anna
B. comes from Russia with love and puts the fight in Fightin' Texas
Aggies.

Also, next weekend (the 25th and 26th) we will be having our
Intra-Club Singles and Doubles tourney.  You can register online at
tennisclub.tamu.edu and the deadline is next Wednesday (the 22nd).
We're gonna have the varsity courts for that tourney, so come on out
and win some tennis club bragging rights.  Last year at this
tournament we had some pretty epic matches and they always turn out to
be pretty fun.

Finally, I got a little question for ya'll (I don't know if anyone can
help me out). You see I'm trying to buy a racquet stringer, because I
break alot of strings doing it big out on the tennis courts, so I
started looking around some places in Houston. I looked around west
Houston at various places to see what kind of deal I could get.
Needless to say, I got a flat tire on the highway and ended up needing
to call my parents. When my mom asked what the heck I was doing to
Houston she kinda got scared and she said "you're movin' with your
uncle and auntie in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came
near the license plate said "FRESH" and had dice in the mirror, if
anything I could say this cab was rare, but I though now forget it,
"yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and
I yelled to the cabby "yo home, smell ya later," I looked at my
kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of
Bel-Air. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get
a Cali stringing here in Bel Air?

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

-Jonathan "OOOOOOOO daaaang, everyone on this listserve just got
Bel-Air'ed!!!" Brower

--
------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: