Wednesday, March 5, 2008

practice today!!! and other neat cool things to talk about!!!!

Whats up guys!!!
 
Ok so check it, We have practice today at 8 pm. Get excited!!! Ok one thing I have to get off my chest. I have been a loyal basketball fan forever...but how do you only score 10 points in a half????? Once again A&M athletics shines at its finest!!  I saw my lil cousins game and they at least scored 10!! Anyways....Hope everyone has a amazing spring break!!! I want to hear some crazy stories!!!  Ok so...
 
Practice today at 8PM
There will be no practice this Sunday or  next Wednesday, I'm sure you could find somebody, but there will be no club.
There will be club though on Sunday the 16th.
 
~Billy
"As soon as your born you start dying so ya might as well have a good time"

------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: