Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Promo Video / Last Practice Tomorrow

Howdy everyone!


I hope everyone is having a great dead week so far and is prepping hard for your final exams. Tomorrow will be our last practice at the normal time and place except one thing is different. Bring out your inner Denzel Washington/Angelina Jolie because we will be shooting our annual PROMO video for next year!!!!!!!! We need everybody we can get to come out and be apart of the video that hundreds of people will see! 

Also, with this email, I have a bit of bad news and a bit of good news. Generally people prefer the bad news first so here it is:

Bad News

This will be my last email I write to you as secretary for this year. It has been an incredible year, and I have enjoyed relaying all the exciting information from tennis club to you. I hope the emails have been bearable and at least slightly interesting. 

Good News

I am ecstatic about serving as your president for next year, and I can already tell that it will be an amazing year of tennis club. Although I will be serving for only the fall semester, I will do everything I can to help the club continue to grow and find ways to make this already great club even better. 

That's all for now. Make sure to come out to shoot the PROMO VIDEO tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember...always hit the tweener.

-Brent Hametner 

--
-------------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: