Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas-Colors Night at Practice

Howdy!


Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving break and got to eat tons o' turkey. I was fortunate enough to partake in two Thanksgiving feasts, and my stomach is currently reminding me this may not have been such a great idea. I cannot recall a time this year where I have eaten as many desserts as I did during this break. Anyway, here is some tennis club news:

Christmas-Colors Night at Practice Tomorrow

-Now that Thanksgiving is over and tomorrow's practice is the last one of the semester, we are having Christmas-Colors Night to celebrate. Make sure to come to practice in red and green, and get creative with it! You can also wear Santa hats, yellow tights (like Buddy the Elf), or your favorite Christmas sweater! 

Apparel

-All the apparel is in except for the hats! Make sure to come to practice tomorrow and pick it up!

That's all for now. Come out to practice tomorrow in Christmas colors! 

And remember...always hit the tweener.

~Brent

--
-------------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: