Thursday, October 22, 2009

President's Notes

Howdy Ags!

So Wimbledon Wednesday was ironically, and fittingly?, rained out last
night. Such a bummer, but next Wednesday we'll try it again. We still
need some volunteers to help out at the ITA tourney this weekend for
the varsity team. Take a look at this sign up sheet and let me know
if you can help out at any of the open time slots:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tpw_NlBZdfvl3av9_STiJcg&output=html

Also, don't forget to come out to Volleyball Day at the Rec on
Saturday from 2-5pm. I'm also ordering a second round of hoodies. I'm
going to order them next Monday, so you need to let me know ASAP if
you want one. Just shoot me an email with your name and size.
Remember they cost $20. I've also attached a picture of the hoodie
design if you still aren't convinced these hoodies are freaking
awesome. (seriously, don't be the only one without a TC hoodie when
it gets cold)

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

-Jonathan "you say get em, I say got em" Brower

--
------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: