Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ladies fleece sizes - important!!!

Hi girls!

I know many of you might have been unsure about what size to order for the fleece jackets. I fit a Large nicely (with a fitted t shirt under), and could get by with an XL if i wanted it slightly bigger. (if it shrinks, the XL will be safe) I hope this gives you an idea. These fleeces do run small. It goes from XS-3XL. If you want, there is the option of ordering the men's fleeces starting from S-3XL but they won't have the cut that goes in at the waist.

I need all of you who ordered one to reply to THIS E-MAIL with your NEW jacket size. If you have any other questions, reply to this e-mail or facebook me.

thanks a bunch, and have a wonderful holiday season! be safe driving in the snow/sleet!

Terry Chang (:

------------------------------
Texas A&M Tennis Club
tamu10s@gmail.com
http://tennisclub.tamu.edu

No comments: